Call us: 316-226-9372
Welcome to Wichita Rat Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of rats, mice, and other rodents in County, Kansas. Rats are dangerous to both your house and health. They chew wires and insulation, and the droppings and urine they leave everywhere can cause fatal diseases. By doing preventative work, the key to permanent removal, we make sure rats never approach your property again. Call us at 316-226-9372 - we answer 24/7 - and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next, and make sure to check out our Wichita animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Wichita's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Rat Removal
- House, Roof, Yard, and Attic Inspections
- Property Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Rat Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Complete Rat Population Extermination
- Poison-Free Rat Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Dead Rat Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 316-226-9372
We are experts in rat control, and are not your typical Wichita, Kansas pest extermination company. We don't use poison, since it simply doesn't work, not to mention it causes rats a long, painful death! Poison doesn't kill right away, which means the poisoned rats almost never die where the poison was originally placed, and finding the rodent carcasses means it would take even longer to rid your house of rats. So instead of poison, we use humane and permanent rat control methods such as snap traps, or exclusion and relocation. We completely solve your rat problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas shut, no matter how small, with steel - rats can get in through the tiniest of holes!
- Set a dozen or more traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all rats as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more rats caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Wichita rat removal tip of the month: Rat in crawl space - A rat in the crawl space can go unnoticed for a long period of time. It is usually when the rat start to make its way into the walls of a home that the humans inside acknowledge the noise of chewing. Rats will chew every day for most of the day. What they eat they will leave in their areas as bean-sized droppings. These droppings will indicate to a rat trapper just where snap traps should be placed. Traps cannot be put into the home, however, until all the exterior gaps have been sealed. It is pointless to trap rats when more rats can enter a home at will. The crawl space of a home is rarely visited by humans, and it makes a great place for rats to be active without worry. Once you are ready to trap the rats, open up the crawl space and look to see where they have been active. Areas of chewed insulation or mounds of droppings are good places to set up your baited traps. Be careful not to interact with the rat waste too much. Rat feces carry harmful agents that can create serious illnesses in people.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolrat.com - 316-226-9372
• Wichita, KS Rat Control Services