Call us: 561-282-1582
Welcome to West Palm Beach Rat Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of rats, mice, and other rodents in County, Florida. Rats are dangerous to both your house and health. They chew wires and insulation, and the droppings and urine they leave everywhere can cause fatal diseases. By doing preventative work, the key to permanent removal, we make sure rats never approach your property again. Call us at 561-282-1582 - we answer 24/7 - and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next, and make sure to check out our West Palm Beach animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered West Palm Beach's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Rat Removal
- House, Roof, Yard, and Attic Inspections
- Property Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Rat Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Complete Rat Population Extermination
- Poison-Free Rat Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Dead Rat Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 561-282-1582
We are experts in rat control, and are not your typical West Palm Beach, Florida pest extermination company. We don't use poison, since it simply doesn't work, not to mention it causes rats a long, painful death! Poison doesn't kill right away, which means the poisoned rats almost never die where the poison was originally placed, and finding the rodent carcasses means it would take even longer to rid your house of rats. So instead of poison, we use humane and permanent rat control methods such as snap traps, or exclusion and relocation. We completely solve your rat problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas shut, no matter how small, with steel - rats can get in through the tiniest of holes!
- Set a dozen or more traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all rats as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more rats caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
West Palm Beach rat removal tip of the month: Pictures of open electrical wires - You don't necessarily need a picture of open electrical wires to know if there is a problem. All wires within a home will be coated with a plastic shell to prevent arcing and heat issues. If you have opened up a wall and exposed the electrical lines in your home only to find the plastic coating peeled away, you have open electrical wires. Seeing metal is bad. Now that you know the wires are open, that section of the line needs to be replaced immediately. You can use electrical tape as a temporary fix until an electrician can arrive. One of the most common causes for exposed wires is age. Older homes will have wires that have deteriorated over the years. Newer homes should have no such issues. If you live in a new house and have discovered open electrical wires, you need to consider the chance that you have a rodent problem. Rats and mice are notorious for chewing on wires. The cables that run through a home are at the perfect diameter for a rodent to get its mouth around. Rats and mice need to chew, and a firm wire makes a good item to work the jaw on.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolrat.com - 561-282-1582
• West Palm Beach, FL Rat Control Services