Call us: 475-222-3142
Welcome to Waterbury Rat Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of rats, mice, and other rodents in County, Connecticut. Rats are dangerous to both your house and health. They chew wires and insulation, and the droppings and urine they leave everywhere can cause fatal diseases. By doing preventative work, the key to permanent removal, we make sure rats never approach your property again. Call us at 475-222-3142 - we answer 24/7 - and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next, and make sure to check out our Waterbury animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Waterbury's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Rat Removal
- House, Roof, Yard, and Attic Inspections
- Property Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Rat Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Complete Rat Population Extermination
- Poison-Free Rat Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Dead Rat Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 475-222-3142
We are experts in rat control, and are not your typical Waterbury, Connecticut pest extermination company. We don't use poison, since it simply doesn't work, not to mention it causes rats a long, painful death! Poison doesn't kill right away, which means the poisoned rats almost never die where the poison was originally placed, and finding the rodent carcasses means it would take even longer to rid your house of rats. So instead of poison, we use humane and permanent rat control methods such as snap traps, or exclusion and relocation. We completely solve your rat problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas shut, no matter how small, with steel - rats can get in through the tiniest of holes!
- Set a dozen or more traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all rats as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more rats caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Waterbury rat removal tip of the month: Rat home prevention - Home prevention against rats is important because you do not want your outside rat issue to become and inside rat issue. Rats will always be outside. You may not live in an area with a large population, but rats will eventually investigate your home. As long as you have taken the proper prevention methods to heart, there will be no way for the rodents to enter the building. Rats are opportunistic, prey animals. They do not want to exert a lot of energy to get inside of a home. The only home prevention method that works all of the time is to maintain your home's integrity. Make sure doors are level. Repair broken vents. Put covers on dryer exhausts and chimneys. Little steps like these will prevent a rat or another pest animal from breaking through to the inside of the home. Exterior prevention also includes proper garbage disposal and compost preparation. Anything that contains an edible substance needs to be in a sealable container. Grass should be kept short and garden should have little ground cover. Rats like to be hidden and will use vegetation as camouflage.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolrat.com - 475-222-3142
• Waterbury, CT Rat Control Services