Call us: 202-792-5986
Welcome to Washington DC Rat Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of rats, mice, and other rodents in County, District of Columbia. Rats are dangerous to both your house and health. They chew wires and insulation, and the droppings and urine they leave everywhere can cause fatal diseases. By doing preventative work, the key to permanent removal, we make sure rats never approach your property again. Call us at 202-792-5986 - we answer 24/7 - and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next, and make sure to check out our Washington DC animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Washington DC's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Rat Removal
- House, Roof, Yard, and Attic Inspections
- Property Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Rat Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Complete Rat Population Extermination
- Poison-Free Rat Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Dead Rat Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 202-792-5986
We are experts in rat control, and are not your typical Washington DC, District of Columbia pest extermination company. We don't use poison, since it simply doesn't work, not to mention it causes rats a long, painful death! Poison doesn't kill right away, which means the poisoned rats almost never die where the poison was originally placed, and finding the rodent carcasses means it would take even longer to rid your house of rats. So instead of poison, we use humane and permanent rat control methods such as snap traps, or exclusion and relocation. We completely solve your rat problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas shut, no matter how small, with steel - rats can get in through the tiniest of holes!
- Set a dozen or more traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all rats as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more rats caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Washington DC rat removal tip of the month: Norway rats dc - Norway rats in Washington, DC are not uncommon. The Norway rat, otherwise known as the brown rat or sewer rat, lives in large cities. Populations of these rodents often outnumber people. The Norway rat can be tricky to deal with. They are not the best climbers, but they are excellent swimmers and have been known to enter homes through the plumbing system. Regardless of how the rats got inside, now that they are within the home the animals must be trapped and removed. There is no other way to get rid of them. Before you start trapping the rats, you need to close off the area that allowed them inside. If your plumbing is the culprit, install special valves that will not allow a rodent to make it through to the house. Once the openings have been sealed off you can start looking for places to put your traps. Traps for rats should be snap traps, though some people prefer to trap the rats alive. Live trapping is not recommended due to the nuisance nature of this animal and the difficulty people have relocating rats. Nuisance rats do not do well away from civilization. Relocation is often a death sentence.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolrat.com - 202-792-5986
• Washington DC, DC Rat Control Services