Call us: 903-689-4810
Welcome to Tyler Rat Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of rats, mice, and other rodents in County, Texas. Rats are dangerous to both your house and health. They chew wires and insulation, and the droppings and urine they leave everywhere can cause fatal diseases. By doing preventative work, the key to permanent removal, we make sure rats never approach your property again. Call us at 903-689-4810 - we answer 24/7 - and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next, and make sure to check out our Tyler animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Tyler's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Rat Removal
- House, Roof, Yard, and Attic Inspections
- Property Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Rat Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Complete Rat Population Extermination
- Poison-Free Rat Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Dead Rat Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 903-689-4810
We are experts in rat control, and are not your typical Tyler, Texas pest extermination company. We don't use poison, since it simply doesn't work, not to mention it causes rats a long, painful death! Poison doesn't kill right away, which means the poisoned rats almost never die where the poison was originally placed, and finding the rodent carcasses means it would take even longer to rid your house of rats. So instead of poison, we use humane and permanent rat control methods such as snap traps, or exclusion and relocation. We completely solve your rat problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas shut, no matter how small, with steel - rats can get in through the tiniest of holes!
- Set a dozen or more traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all rats as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more rats caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Tyler rat removal tip of the month: Rat inside wall - Rats like walls because they are narrow and dark and often are at a level where heat from the living areas of a home can permeate. Walls also connect to other areas of the home, like the attic space, so it is safe to assume that a rat inside the wall is also moving in other areas of the home. You can tackle the issue of a rat in the wall on your own or you can call in a professional. Either way, the first thing that needs to be done is exterior repair to the home. Rats were not created inside of the home. The animals had to enter through a breach in the exterior. This gap needs to be located and then sealed to prevent more rats from entering while the trapping process is going on. If you do not seal this opening, you will have no idea how many rats you are dealing with or when the job will be complete. Rats inside a wall will damage wires and insulation. The longer you wait to remedy the situation, the more items you will have to replace once the infestation has been dealt with.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolrat.com - 903-689-4810
• Tyler, TX Rat Control Services