Call us: 609-256-4843
Welcome to Trenton Rat Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of rats, mice, and other rodents in County, New Jersey. Rats are dangerous to both your house and health. They chew wires and insulation, and the droppings and urine they leave everywhere can cause fatal diseases. By doing preventative work, the key to permanent removal, we make sure rats never approach your property again. Call us at 609-256-4843 - we answer 24/7 - and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next, and make sure to check out our Trenton animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Trenton's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Rat Removal
- House, Roof, Yard, and Attic Inspections
- Property Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Rat Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Complete Rat Population Extermination
- Poison-Free Rat Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Dead Rat Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 609-256-4843
We are experts in rat control, and are not your typical Trenton, New Jersey pest extermination company. We don't use poison, since it simply doesn't work, not to mention it causes rats a long, painful death! Poison doesn't kill right away, which means the poisoned rats almost never die where the poison was originally placed, and finding the rodent carcasses means it would take even longer to rid your house of rats. So instead of poison, we use humane and permanent rat control methods such as snap traps, or exclusion and relocation. We completely solve your rat problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas shut, no matter how small, with steel - rats can get in through the tiniest of holes!
- Set a dozen or more traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all rats as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more rats caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Trenton rat removal tip of the month: Rat poison is it a painful death - The way most poisons on the market work is by inhibiting the body's ability to clot blood. This may not seem like it is a terrible way to die, but anticoagulants are only a part of what poison is all about. The mechanism in rat poison that stops clotting is only effective because of another mechanism that induces hemorrhaging. Imagine all the organs in the rodent's body profusely bleeding and unable to stop. Eventually the rat's body cavities fill with blood and the organs cease to function. Not only is this a painful death, it is also a prolonged death. Poison is not humane and it is not efficient. There are very few circumstances where poison is indicated; most homeowners can be more successful trapping and removing rats from the home. Traps are humane and can be reused. If you use traps, you do not have to worry about another animal becoming poisoned from ingesting the sick rat.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolrat.com - 609-256-4843
• Trenton, NJ Rat Control Services