Call us: 209-234-9213
Welcome to Stockton Rat Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of rats, mice, and other rodents in County, California. Rats are dangerous to both your house and health. They chew wires and insulation, and the droppings and urine they leave everywhere can cause fatal diseases. By doing preventative work, the key to permanent removal, we make sure rats never approach your property again. Call us at 209-234-9213 - we answer 24/7 - and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next, and make sure to check out our Stockton animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Stockton's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Rat Removal
- House, Roof, Yard, and Attic Inspections
- Property Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Rat Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Complete Rat Population Extermination
- Poison-Free Rat Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Dead Rat Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 209-234-9213
We are experts in rat control, and are not your typical Stockton, California pest extermination company. We don't use poison, since it simply doesn't work, not to mention it causes rats a long, painful death! Poison doesn't kill right away, which means the poisoned rats almost never die where the poison was originally placed, and finding the rodent carcasses means it would take even longer to rid your house of rats. So instead of poison, we use humane and permanent rat control methods such as snap traps, or exclusion and relocation. We completely solve your rat problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas shut, no matter how small, with steel - rats can get in through the tiniest of holes!
- Set a dozen or more traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all rats as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more rats caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Stockton rat removal tip of the month: Rat Repellent: Bobcat pee - There are a lot of repellents on the market, many of which employ the use of sound or smell to help keep rats way from the home. One of the most popular home remedies for rat repellents is the use of aroma therapy oils. Bobcat pee or mint oil spritzed on a cotton ball is supposed to repel rats. While this may be the most holistic approach to getting rid of rodents, the truth is that Bobcat pee does nothing for rodent control. Not only is there nothing alarming about the smell of Bobcat pee, studies have shown positive, calming effects when used on animals. The bottom line is that there are not repellents available at home or in the store that will keep rats way. The one and only method of repelling rodents is to keep your home as sealed up as possible. If a rat doesn't have a hole to enter through, you home will never have a rat problem that needs to be solved. It's also silly to think that Bobcat pee would both an animal that lives in garbage piles and in the dark depths of sewers.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolrat.com - 209-234-9213
• Stockton, CA Rat Control Services