Call us: 203-987-3445
Welcome to Stamford Rat Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of rats, mice, and other rodents in County, Connecticut. Rats are dangerous to both your house and health. They chew wires and insulation, and the droppings and urine they leave everywhere can cause fatal diseases. By doing preventative work, the key to permanent removal, we make sure rats never approach your property again. Call us at 203-987-3445 - we answer 24/7 - and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next, and make sure to check out our Stamford animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Stamford's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Rat Removal
- House, Roof, Yard, and Attic Inspections
- Property Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Rat Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Complete Rat Population Extermination
- Poison-Free Rat Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Dead Rat Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 203-987-3445
We are experts in rat control, and are not your typical Stamford, Connecticut pest extermination company. We don't use poison, since it simply doesn't work, not to mention it causes rats a long, painful death! Poison doesn't kill right away, which means the poisoned rats almost never die where the poison was originally placed, and finding the rodent carcasses means it would take even longer to rid your house of rats. So instead of poison, we use humane and permanent rat control methods such as snap traps, or exclusion and relocation. We completely solve your rat problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas shut, no matter how small, with steel - rats can get in through the tiniest of holes!
- Set a dozen or more traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all rats as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more rats caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Stamford rat removal tip of the month: Rat in attic has become lethargic - If the rat in your attic has become lethargic, you should immediately be concerned about that rat dying inside of your home. Rats die all the time and have very short life expectancies. Do not be alarmed about why the rat is dying; it could be from anything. If you poisoned the rat, it is normal for it to become ill before it dies. The concern about a sick rat in the attic is that the body will eventually become lodged deep inside a wall or underneath the bathtub. A carcass in these areas will be difficult to pinpoint and remove. If you have noticed a rat in the attic has become sluggish, see if you can trap the rat before it disappears inside your home. Even a sick rat will want to eat, so setting out baited snap traps is not unreasonable. The goal is to humanely kill the rat before it wanders off to die. A dead animal in the walls will create a powerful odor that will linger until the body is found and removed. This process is neither quick nor enjoyable and sometimes must be done by a professional. A rat that must be removed will mean opening up a part of your home, resulting in costly repairs later on.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolrat.com - 203-987-3445
• Stamford, CT Rat Control Services