Call us: 574-367-7073
Welcome to South Bend Rat Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of rats, mice, and other rodents in County, Indiana. Rats are dangerous to both your house and health. They chew wires and insulation, and the droppings and urine they leave everywhere can cause fatal diseases. By doing preventative work, the key to permanent removal, we make sure rats never approach your property again. Call us at 574-367-7073 - we answer 24/7 - and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next, and make sure to check out our South Bend animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered South Bend's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Rat Removal
- House, Roof, Yard, and Attic Inspections
- Property Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Rat Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Complete Rat Population Extermination
- Poison-Free Rat Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Dead Rat Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 574-367-7073
We are experts in rat control, and are not your typical South Bend, Indiana pest extermination company. We don't use poison, since it simply doesn't work, not to mention it causes rats a long, painful death! Poison doesn't kill right away, which means the poisoned rats almost never die where the poison was originally placed, and finding the rodent carcasses means it would take even longer to rid your house of rats. So instead of poison, we use humane and permanent rat control methods such as snap traps, or exclusion and relocation. We completely solve your rat problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas shut, no matter how small, with steel - rats can get in through the tiniest of holes!
- Set a dozen or more traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all rats as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more rats caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
South Bend rat removal tip of the month: Rat is the crawl space - If a rat is in the crawl space, the best thing you can do is go outside. That's right, eliminating a rat inside the home means exploring the outside of the building. You are searching for any opening in the exterior of the building that will let a rat inside. This space can be smaller than a coin and can be in any surface at any level. You need to be thorough or your rat trapping adventure will fail. Rats in the crawl space will leave evidence of where they like to spend their time. These locations will have droppings and marks from the rat's body oil. Rodents like to return to the same areas because they have already been identified as safe. If you find places of obvious activity, leave them alone. Do not clean them. Instead, take your snap traps and place them near the droppings. Cleanup will happen after all the rats have been trapped and removed. Cleaning the space afterward is important. Rats and rat waste will give off special odors that attract other rats to the general location. Even if your home is now sealed against rats, the last thing you want is scores of the animals wandering around your property.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolrat.com - 574-367-7073
• South Bend, IN Rat Control Services