Call us: 909-333-4158
Welcome to San Bernardino Rat Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of rats, mice, and other rodents in County, California. Rats are dangerous to both your house and health. They chew wires and insulation, and the droppings and urine they leave everywhere can cause fatal diseases. By doing preventative work, the key to permanent removal, we make sure rats never approach your property again. Call us at 909-333-4158 - we answer 24/7 - and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next, and make sure to check out our San Bernardino animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered San Bernardino's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Rat Removal
- House, Roof, Yard, and Attic Inspections
- Property Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Rat Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Complete Rat Population Extermination
- Poison-Free Rat Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Dead Rat Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 909-333-4158
We are experts in rat control, and are not your typical San Bernardino, California pest extermination company. We don't use poison, since it simply doesn't work, not to mention it causes rats a long, painful death! Poison doesn't kill right away, which means the poisoned rats almost never die where the poison was originally placed, and finding the rodent carcasses means it would take even longer to rid your house of rats. So instead of poison, we use humane and permanent rat control methods such as snap traps, or exclusion and relocation. We completely solve your rat problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas shut, no matter how small, with steel - rats can get in through the tiniest of holes!
- Set a dozen or more traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all rats as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more rats caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
San Bernardino rat removal tip of the month: Rat poop types - There is not a huge difference in rat poop types when you come down to simple visual assessment. Most invading rats will have droppings that are the size of a bean and dark in color. Black rats have droppings that resemble a teardrop and have a slight spiral appearance. Norway rat poop is more uniform and resembles a capsule. What type of rat you have is not the important part of your problem. All rats, regardless of species, need to be trapped and removed. The fact that you have discovered rat poop means you have a hole in the exterior of your home. This hole will continue to let in rats until you find it and patch it. No effective trapping can be done until you have accomplished this task. Once the rats are unable to escape the building, they can be trapped and then disposed of. Lethal trapping is recommended for rats due to their nuisance inclinations and need to be near humans for survival. Relocation of rats usually results in a high rate of mortality. Once you have decided that trapping is appropriate, select the type of trap you wish to use. Snap traps are the most trusted device and are still used by professionals.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolrat.com - 909-333-4158
• San Bernardino, CA Rat Control Services