Call us: 651-321-0761
Welcome to Saint Paul Rat Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of rats, mice, and other rodents in County, Minnesota. Rats are dangerous to both your house and health. They chew wires and insulation, and the droppings and urine they leave everywhere can cause fatal diseases. By doing preventative work, the key to permanent removal, we make sure rats never approach your property again. Call us at 651-321-0761 - we answer 24/7 - and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next, and make sure to check out our Saint Paul animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Saint Paul's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Rat Removal
- House, Roof, Yard, and Attic Inspections
- Property Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Rat Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Complete Rat Population Extermination
- Poison-Free Rat Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Dead Rat Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 651-321-0761
We are experts in rat control, and are not your typical Saint Paul, Minnesota pest extermination company. We don't use poison, since it simply doesn't work, not to mention it causes rats a long, painful death! Poison doesn't kill right away, which means the poisoned rats almost never die where the poison was originally placed, and finding the rodent carcasses means it would take even longer to rid your house of rats. So instead of poison, we use humane and permanent rat control methods such as snap traps, or exclusion and relocation. We completely solve your rat problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas shut, no matter how small, with steel - rats can get in through the tiniest of holes!
- Set a dozen or more traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all rats as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more rats caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Saint Paul rat removal tip of the month: Rat biting pipes - A rat biting pipes will be the least of your worries if there is a rodent issue inside your home. Rats need to chew, and any surface they can sink their teeth into will become fair game. Pipes in a home are not one of the most common areas that become damaged by rodents due to the smooth, circular dimensions of the plastic. A determined rat will, however, chew on a pipe if the inclination strikes at the right time. Damaged pipes can mean water leaks within your home's structure. After prolonged exposure, building materials inside the home will mildew and eventually begin to rot. The mold that grows inside of a home can cause serious illnesses for humans. A water leak will usually go unnoticed until a large, water stain has appeared on the exterior portion of the wall. If a plumber opens up your home and tells you that rats are the culprit, you know you need to look into dealing with a pest problem. Removing rats is not complicated, but the task will require time and patience. If you do not feel that you are up to the task, consider hiring a professional to take care of the nuisance animals.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolrat.com - 651-321-0761
• Saint Paul, MN Rat Control Services