Call us: 469-250-9196
Welcome to Plano Rat Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of rats, mice, and other rodents in County, Texas. Rats are dangerous to both your house and health. They chew wires and insulation, and the droppings and urine they leave everywhere can cause fatal diseases. By doing preventative work, the key to permanent removal, we make sure rats never approach your property again. Call us at 469-250-9196 - we answer 24/7 - and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next, and make sure to check out our Plano animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Plano's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Rat Removal
- House, Roof, Yard, and Attic Inspections
- Property Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Rat Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Complete Rat Population Extermination
- Poison-Free Rat Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Dead Rat Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 469-250-9196
We are experts in rat control, and are not your typical Plano, Texas pest extermination company. We don't use poison, since it simply doesn't work, not to mention it causes rats a long, painful death! Poison doesn't kill right away, which means the poisoned rats almost never die where the poison was originally placed, and finding the rodent carcasses means it would take even longer to rid your house of rats. So instead of poison, we use humane and permanent rat control methods such as snap traps, or exclusion and relocation. We completely solve your rat problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas shut, no matter how small, with steel - rats can get in through the tiniest of holes!
- Set a dozen or more traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all rats as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more rats caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Plano rat removal tip of the month: Rat on the attic - A rat on the attic floor means a rat that has found a way into your home. This rodent needs only a small hole to enter the building. Before you can be rat-free, you need to find the hole, or holes, and make sure the proper patch is applied. Now that the rat is closed off from the outside world, and no new rats can enter the building, you can search your attic and determine the best places to set up traps. Resist the urge to clean your attic before trapping. Leaving urine and droppings will keep the rat from feeling threatened. Use these areas where the animal has left markings to set up snap traps. Rat traps are inexpensive and easy to use. Be careful when setting the trap; the device can easily break a human finger. The bait you use will depend on your preferences, but peanut butter has an excellent track record. Not only do rodents like the taste of peanut butter, the substance is sticky enough not to be stolen off of the trap. Once all the rodents have been removed from the building, the cleanup process can begin.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolrat.com - 469-250-9196
• Plano, TX Rat Control Services