Call us: 201-645-6048
Welcome to Paterson Rat Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of rats, mice, and other rodents in County, New Jersey. Rats are dangerous to both your house and health. They chew wires and insulation, and the droppings and urine they leave everywhere can cause fatal diseases. By doing preventative work, the key to permanent removal, we make sure rats never approach your property again. Call us at 201-645-6048 - we answer 24/7 - and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next, and make sure to check out our Paterson animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Paterson's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Rat Removal
- House, Roof, Yard, and Attic Inspections
- Property Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Rat Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Complete Rat Population Extermination
- Poison-Free Rat Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Dead Rat Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 201-645-6048
We are experts in rat control, and are not your typical Paterson, New Jersey pest extermination company. We don't use poison, since it simply doesn't work, not to mention it causes rats a long, painful death! Poison doesn't kill right away, which means the poisoned rats almost never die where the poison was originally placed, and finding the rodent carcasses means it would take even longer to rid your house of rats. So instead of poison, we use humane and permanent rat control methods such as snap traps, or exclusion and relocation. We completely solve your rat problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas shut, no matter how small, with steel - rats can get in through the tiniest of holes!
- Set a dozen or more traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all rats as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more rats caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Paterson rat removal tip of the month: Rat poop causes - There are not many causes of rat poop: rats eat, therefore they poop. The reason rats poop so much has to do with their innate drive to chew. All rodents have the instinctual need to wear down their teeth. Failure to chew would mean the teeth would grow too long for the animal to eat properly, resulting in death from starvation. Rats and other rodents ingest a lot of what they chew, and this is the reason why the poop often and everywhere. Rat dropping are not as random as they may seem, though. Rats have a very specific way they mark their territories, and that marking is accomplished with feces and urine. Pheromones given off in the waste of a rodent will attract other rodents. The rat that has established the territory will use scent to guide it into areas it knows are safe for travel. This is why setting traps in places where rats have been active is a good idea. If the rats has been there once, it will return again.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolrat.com - 201-645-6048
• Paterson, NJ Rat Control Services