Call us: 203-987-3438
Welcome to New Haven Rat Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of rats, mice, and other rodents in County, Connecticut. Rats are dangerous to both your house and health. They chew wires and insulation, and the droppings and urine they leave everywhere can cause fatal diseases. By doing preventative work, the key to permanent removal, we make sure rats never approach your property again. Call us at 203-987-3438 - we answer 24/7 - and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next, and make sure to check out our New Haven animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered New Haven's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Rat Removal
- House, Roof, Yard, and Attic Inspections
- Property Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Rat Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Complete Rat Population Extermination
- Poison-Free Rat Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Dead Rat Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 203-987-3438
We are experts in rat control, and are not your typical New Haven, Connecticut pest extermination company. We don't use poison, since it simply doesn't work, not to mention it causes rats a long, painful death! Poison doesn't kill right away, which means the poisoned rats almost never die where the poison was originally placed, and finding the rodent carcasses means it would take even longer to rid your house of rats. So instead of poison, we use humane and permanent rat control methods such as snap traps, or exclusion and relocation. We completely solve your rat problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas shut, no matter how small, with steel - rats can get in through the tiniest of holes!
- Set a dozen or more traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all rats as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more rats caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
New Haven rat removal tip of the month: Rat in car what can I do - The best way to keep a rat out of your car is to run the vehicle often. Rats like to sneak into cars because they provide shelter from the elements and from predators. Rats are often drawn to vehicles hours after the engines are run when the space under the hood is still warm. A rat will often live in the engine area of the car, but sometimes rats make their way into the interior through the ventilation system. A rat inside of your car can easily be removed. This animal does not want anything to do with you. Open the door and create a fuss. Chances are the rat will scurry away. What you need to worry about now is how to keep the rat from coming back to the vehicle. It is almost impossible to keep animals from climbing up into the bottom of a car. The only way to safeguard against this is to keep your vehicle inside a garage. Short of that, frequent use and the employment of snap traps around the parking area may help your cause. Be prepared that setting up snap traps outside may result in the capture of innocent animals that are not nuisances.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolrat.com - 203-987-3438
• New Haven, CT Rat Control Services