Call us: 516-543-6186
Welcome to Nassau County Rat Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of rats, mice, and other rodents in County, New York. Rats are dangerous to both your house and health. They chew wires and insulation, and the droppings and urine they leave everywhere can cause fatal diseases. By doing preventative work, the key to permanent removal, we make sure rats never approach your property again. Call us at 516-543-6186 - we answer 24/7 - and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next, and make sure to check out our Nassau County animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Nassau County's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Rat Removal
- House, Roof, Yard, and Attic Inspections
- Property Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Rat Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Complete Rat Population Extermination
- Poison-Free Rat Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Dead Rat Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 516-543-6186
We are experts in rat control, and are not your typical Nassau County, New York pest extermination company. We don't use poison, since it simply doesn't work, not to mention it causes rats a long, painful death! Poison doesn't kill right away, which means the poisoned rats almost never die where the poison was originally placed, and finding the rodent carcasses means it would take even longer to rid your house of rats. So instead of poison, we use humane and permanent rat control methods such as snap traps, or exclusion and relocation. We completely solve your rat problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas shut, no matter how small, with steel - rats can get in through the tiniest of holes!
- Set a dozen or more traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all rats as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more rats caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Nassau County rat removal tip of the month: Rat or mouse usually in attic - People often wonder what is causing the annoying noises overhead. The truth is that a mouse problem can easily become a rat problem, though mice are more common simply because the holes they need to enter a home are much smaller. Rats will often be drawn to places where mice have created homes. The larger rodents will then enter the home and kill any mice inside, taking over the territory. Mice are definitely more common in rural areas, and urban settings can have a fair share of both mice and rats. If you need to know what type of rodent is in your attic, examining the area will give you clues. Rat feces will be larger than a mouse's and will be about the size of a bean. A mouse will leave behind very small droppings, about the size of a piece of rice. The destruction level in the attic will also be a good indication of what animal is up there. Mice can cause a lot of damage, but nothing on the scale of what rats will do. Everything that a rat does is bigger than a mouse. If the damage in your attic is noticeable and extensive, chances are your problem is with rats.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolrat.com - 516-543-6186
• Nassau County, NY Rat Control Services