Call us: 901-881-8841
Welcome to Memphis Rat Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of rats, mice, and other rodents in County, Tennessee. Rats are dangerous to both your house and health. They chew wires and insulation, and the droppings and urine they leave everywhere can cause fatal diseases. By doing preventative work, the key to permanent removal, we make sure rats never approach your property again. Call us at 901-881-8841 - we answer 24/7 - and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next, and make sure to check out our Memphis animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Memphis's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Rat Removal
- House, Roof, Yard, and Attic Inspections
- Property Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Rat Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Complete Rat Population Extermination
- Poison-Free Rat Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Dead Rat Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 901-881-8841
We are experts in rat control, and are not your typical Memphis, Tennessee pest extermination company. We don't use poison, since it simply doesn't work, not to mention it causes rats a long, painful death! Poison doesn't kill right away, which means the poisoned rats almost never die where the poison was originally placed, and finding the rodent carcasses means it would take even longer to rid your house of rats. So instead of poison, we use humane and permanent rat control methods such as snap traps, or exclusion and relocation. We completely solve your rat problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas shut, no matter how small, with steel - rats can get in through the tiniest of holes!
- Set a dozen or more traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all rats as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more rats caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Memphis rat removal tip of the month: Price of rodent removal - More goes into the price of rodent removal than just hiring a professional to come in and take care of the rats. One of the main steps to proper animal control is home repair. Nuisance animals are only nuisances because they can get into your home. Clearly there are damaged or unprotected areas in your building that need to be repaired. The cost of these repairs needs to be added to your rodent removal costs. It is a waste of money to hire a professional to remove the animals if you have not yet repaired your home. More critters will just get in, costing you more money and more headaches. Once you have calculated the cost of your repairs and the cost to have a professional remove the animals, you will need to look at the cleanup fees. Some professionals will offer this service. Cleaning up after a rodent infestation is very important. Not only do rat feces and urine pose a serious risk to your health, leaving rat bodies or rat markings will lure other rats to your home. For these reasons, any material that has come in contact with rat waste needs to be thoroughly cleaned or replaced.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolrat.com - 901-881-8841
• Memphis, TN Rat Control Services