Call us: 806-319-8618
Welcome to Lubbock Rat Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of rats, mice, and other rodents in County, Texas. Rats are dangerous to both your house and health. They chew wires and insulation, and the droppings and urine they leave everywhere can cause fatal diseases. By doing preventative work, the key to permanent removal, we make sure rats never approach your property again. Call us at 806-319-8618 - we answer 24/7 - and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next, and make sure to check out our Lubbock animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Lubbock's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Rat Removal
- House, Roof, Yard, and Attic Inspections
- Property Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Rat Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Complete Rat Population Extermination
- Poison-Free Rat Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Dead Rat Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 806-319-8618
We are experts in rat control, and are not your typical Lubbock, Texas pest extermination company. We don't use poison, since it simply doesn't work, not to mention it causes rats a long, painful death! Poison doesn't kill right away, which means the poisoned rats almost never die where the poison was originally placed, and finding the rodent carcasses means it would take even longer to rid your house of rats. So instead of poison, we use humane and permanent rat control methods such as snap traps, or exclusion and relocation. We completely solve your rat problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas shut, no matter how small, with steel - rats can get in through the tiniest of holes!
- Set a dozen or more traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all rats as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more rats caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Lubbock rat removal tip of the month: Rat poison yes or no - Rat poison: yes or no? That is a question many homeowners ask themselves when wondering how to take care of a rodent infestation. What usually deters people from poison is the fact that it is inhumane. Poison is a long, painful way to die, and it is much less efficient than traditional snap traps. What homeowners also need to think about are where will poisoned rats go to die? Chances are the rats will die inside of the home. Rats that are hidden in hard-to-reach places, like under the tub, will be very difficult to remove. If you do not get the carcass out of the house, the smell that accompanies decomposition will linger for weeks or months. When it comes to homes and businesses, poison is not recommended. Wildlife removers will be able to teach you the most effective ways to eliminate pest animals. They will show you how to secure your home and where to place your traps. Learning about proper home care and yard care will help keep rats way from your home in the first place. Poison is never an option for rat control inside a home. If you are uncertain about what to do, contact a professional.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolrat.com - 806-319-8618
• Lubbock, TX Rat Control Services