Call us: 336-792-4625
Welcome to High Point Rat Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of rats, mice, and other rodents in County, North Carolina. Rats are dangerous to both your house and health. They chew wires and insulation, and the droppings and urine they leave everywhere can cause fatal diseases. By doing preventative work, the key to permanent removal, we make sure rats never approach your property again. Call us at 336-792-4625 - we answer 24/7 - and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next, and make sure to check out our High Point animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered High Point's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Rat Removal
- House, Roof, Yard, and Attic Inspections
- Property Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Rat Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Complete Rat Population Extermination
- Poison-Free Rat Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Dead Rat Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 336-792-4625
We are experts in rat control, and are not your typical High Point, North Carolina pest extermination company. We don't use poison, since it simply doesn't work, not to mention it causes rats a long, painful death! Poison doesn't kill right away, which means the poisoned rats almost never die where the poison was originally placed, and finding the rodent carcasses means it would take even longer to rid your house of rats. So instead of poison, we use humane and permanent rat control methods such as snap traps, or exclusion and relocation. We completely solve your rat problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas shut, no matter how small, with steel - rats can get in through the tiniest of holes!
- Set a dozen or more traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all rats as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more rats caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
High Point rat removal tip of the month: Pictures of rats chewing - Rats chew, and if you're looking for pictures of rats chewing, the Internet is full of them. Look for a website that has pictures geared toward helping owners determine what kind of rodents are in their home. Websites like this will often be created by wildlife removal companies and will have a lot of helpful hints for the homeowner that is feeling overwhelmed. Different wildlife does different damage within a home. You may think you have a rat problem, but after you look at the pictures on the Internet, you discover squirrels are the most likely offenders. Squirrel damage and rat damage is very similar, though squirrels will tend to stay in areas where they have quick access to the outside. Unlike a rat, a squirrel is only looking at a house for the shelter aspect. Rats see both food and shelter in a human home. Rats will tend to invade deeper into a building's structure than a squirrel will. Some animals, like bats, are not overly destructive, but leave lots and lots of droppings around a space. Regardless, if you're looking for picture of chewing, you probably have a mouse, rat, or squirrel issue.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolrat.com - 336-792-4625
• High Point, NC Rat Control Services