Call us: 336-313-2532
Welcome to Greensboro Rat Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of rats, mice, and other rodents in County, North Carolina. Rats are dangerous to both your house and health. They chew wires and insulation, and the droppings and urine they leave everywhere can cause fatal diseases. By doing preventative work, the key to permanent removal, we make sure rats never approach your property again. Call us at 336-313-2532 - we answer 24/7 - and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next, and make sure to check out our Greensboro animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Greensboro's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Rat Removal
- House, Roof, Yard, and Attic Inspections
- Property Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Rat Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Complete Rat Population Extermination
- Poison-Free Rat Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Dead Rat Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 336-313-2532
We are experts in rat control, and are not your typical Greensboro, North Carolina pest extermination company. We don't use poison, since it simply doesn't work, not to mention it causes rats a long, painful death! Poison doesn't kill right away, which means the poisoned rats almost never die where the poison was originally placed, and finding the rodent carcasses means it would take even longer to rid your house of rats. So instead of poison, we use humane and permanent rat control methods such as snap traps, or exclusion and relocation. We completely solve your rat problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas shut, no matter how small, with steel - rats can get in through the tiniest of holes!
- Set a dozen or more traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all rats as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more rats caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Greensboro rat removal tip of the month: Pictures rodent quarter size hole gnawed in wood - There are many online pictures of quarter size holes gnawed in wood by a rodent. Rats are the most common culprit when it comes to this level of destruction. A mouse will chew on wood and other surfaces, but it will take a mouse a very long time to make it through a 2x4 piece of lumber. On a similar note, damage of this caliber usually happens inside the structure of a home when rats have the time and cover to work at an area diligently. A home that has had a long-term rat problem will have hundreds of damaged areas within the walls, so extensive enough to warrant complete replacement of a beam or a support. If you're looking for pictures of rodent damage, a number of online websites will have a library of images that will help you determine what kind of animals are ripping apart your home. Most of these websites also have helpful hints about how to avoid a rodent issue in the first place. The websites will place an emphasis on proper home care and the best trapping methods when rats do make it inside.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolrat.com - 336-313-2532
• Greensboro, NC Rat Control Services