Call us: 616-226-3143
Welcome to Grand Rapids Rat Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of rats, mice, and other rodents in County, Michigan. Rats are dangerous to both your house and health. They chew wires and insulation, and the droppings and urine they leave everywhere can cause fatal diseases. By doing preventative work, the key to permanent removal, we make sure rats never approach your property again. Call us at 616-226-3143 - we answer 24/7 - and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next, and make sure to check out our Grand Rapids animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Grand Rapids's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Rat Removal
- House, Roof, Yard, and Attic Inspections
- Property Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Rat Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Complete Rat Population Extermination
- Poison-Free Rat Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Dead Rat Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 616-226-3143
We are experts in rat control, and are not your typical Grand Rapids, Michigan pest extermination company. We don't use poison, since it simply doesn't work, not to mention it causes rats a long, painful death! Poison doesn't kill right away, which means the poisoned rats almost never die where the poison was originally placed, and finding the rodent carcasses means it would take even longer to rid your house of rats. So instead of poison, we use humane and permanent rat control methods such as snap traps, or exclusion and relocation. We completely solve your rat problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas shut, no matter how small, with steel - rats can get in through the tiniest of holes!
- Set a dozen or more traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all rats as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more rats caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Grand Rapids rat removal tip of the month: Live trapping rats - Live trapping of rats is possible but not advisable. You may think that live trapping is more humane, but for an animal like a rat, live trapping can be a death sentence in disguise. Rats need to live near people; at least the rats that are nuisance rats need to live near people. These rodents come from a long line of ancestors that lived off of the refuse left in the wake of humanity. There is no instinctual desire in these animals to live out in the wild. When you live trap a nuisance rat and relocate it, you take from that animal any semblance of knowledge it has on how to survive. Without food or shelter the rat becomes easy prey to the many predators that wander out in nature. If you want to be kind, lethal trapping with humane snap traps is the most effective control method for rats. These animals can be parted with their lives in a quick, painless fashion. What's more, they will not be relocated and given the chance to wander back into society to be a problem for another person. Rats outnumber people in most areas. Relocation is just not an option.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolrat.com - 616-226-3143
• Grand Rapids, MI Rat Control Services