Call us: 973-607-2570
Welcome to Elizabeth Rat Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of rats, mice, and other rodents in County, New Jersey. Rats are dangerous to both your house and health. They chew wires and insulation, and the droppings and urine they leave everywhere can cause fatal diseases. By doing preventative work, the key to permanent removal, we make sure rats never approach your property again. Call us at 973-607-2570 - we answer 24/7 - and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next, and make sure to check out our Elizabeth animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Elizabeth's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Rat Removal
- House, Roof, Yard, and Attic Inspections
- Property Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Rat Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Complete Rat Population Extermination
- Poison-Free Rat Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Dead Rat Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 973-607-2570
We are experts in rat control, and are not your typical Elizabeth, New Jersey pest extermination company. We don't use poison, since it simply doesn't work, not to mention it causes rats a long, painful death! Poison doesn't kill right away, which means the poisoned rats almost never die where the poison was originally placed, and finding the rodent carcasses means it would take even longer to rid your house of rats. So instead of poison, we use humane and permanent rat control methods such as snap traps, or exclusion and relocation. We completely solve your rat problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas shut, no matter how small, with steel - rats can get in through the tiniest of holes!
- Set a dozen or more traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all rats as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more rats caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Elizabeth rat removal tip of the month: Norway rat basement - The brown rat, or the Norway rat, is also known as the sewer rat. These rats are frequently seen in basements and other lower levels of a home. Norway rats are not the best climbers, but they are excellent swimmers and have been known to enter homes through drains. The Norway rat does not need a drain to enter a house; it can enter through any gap or hole in the exterior of the home. If there are rats in the basement, you need to discover where they are getting through. Patching this area or putting a grate over the drain is the most important step in rodent elimination. Once no new rats can enter the basement you can trap the rats that were there originally. Do not worry about the rats being unable to leave. They will not panic, and neither should you. When the animals are confined, buy some snap traps and place them in the basement. Trap placement should be determined by evidence of rodent activity like droppings or urine puddles. This type of marking is how a rat defines its territory. Droppings are a sure sign that the rat will return to that location.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolrat.com - 973-607-2570
• Elizabeth, NJ Rat Control Services