Call us: 847-973-5332
Welcome to Elgin Rat Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of rats, mice, and other rodents in County, Illinois. Rats are dangerous to both your house and health. They chew wires and insulation, and the droppings and urine they leave everywhere can cause fatal diseases. By doing preventative work, the key to permanent removal, we make sure rats never approach your property again. Call us at 847-973-5332 - we answer 24/7 - and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next, and make sure to check out our Elgin animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Elgin's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Rat Removal
- House, Roof, Yard, and Attic Inspections
- Property Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Rat Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Complete Rat Population Extermination
- Poison-Free Rat Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Dead Rat Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 847-973-5332
We are experts in rat control, and are not your typical Elgin, Illinois pest extermination company. We don't use poison, since it simply doesn't work, not to mention it causes rats a long, painful death! Poison doesn't kill right away, which means the poisoned rats almost never die where the poison was originally placed, and finding the rodent carcasses means it would take even longer to rid your house of rats. So instead of poison, we use humane and permanent rat control methods such as snap traps, or exclusion and relocation. We completely solve your rat problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas shut, no matter how small, with steel - rats can get in through the tiniest of holes!
- Set a dozen or more traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all rats as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more rats caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Elgin rat removal tip of the month: List of rodents - You might be surprised when you look at a list of rodents. Most of them can and will find a way into your home if you are not prepared. Rats, mice, and squirrels are the most common rodents that invade a home. There are other rodents that can be nuisance animals around a home. Beavers and woodchucks are common problem creatures, as are voles and moles. You won't find a woodchuck in your attic, but you may find him living under your shed. The one thing to keep in mind with all rodents is that they need to chew. This is part of the reason why they are considered nuisance animals; their desire and drive to gnaw makes them very destructive around a property. There is nothing that can be done to stop the chewing. Rodents need to chew or else their teeth will grow too long to allow proper food consumption. An animal that cannot eat will eventually die. The only way to deal with these nuisance animals is to have them trapped and removed. This applies to pests inside or outside of the home.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolrat.com - 847-973-5332
• Elgin, IL Rat Control Services