Call us: 469-998-1042
Welcome to Dallas Rat Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of rats, mice, and other rodents in County, Texas. Rats are dangerous to both your house and health. They chew wires and insulation, and the droppings and urine they leave everywhere can cause fatal diseases. By doing preventative work, the key to permanent removal, we make sure rats never approach your property again. Call us at 469-998-1042 - we answer 24/7 - and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next, and make sure to check out our Dallas animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Dallas's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Rat Removal
- House, Roof, Yard, and Attic Inspections
- Property Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Rat Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Complete Rat Population Extermination
- Poison-Free Rat Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Dead Rat Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 469-998-1042
We are experts in rat control, and are not your typical Dallas, Texas pest extermination company. We don't use poison, since it simply doesn't work, not to mention it causes rats a long, painful death! Poison doesn't kill right away, which means the poisoned rats almost never die where the poison was originally placed, and finding the rodent carcasses means it would take even longer to rid your house of rats. So instead of poison, we use humane and permanent rat control methods such as snap traps, or exclusion and relocation. We completely solve your rat problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas shut, no matter how small, with steel - rats can get in through the tiniest of holes!
- Set a dozen or more traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all rats as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more rats caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Dallas rat removal tip of the month: One more rat house how - If you have spent a good deal of time trapping rats yet find yourself wondering how one more rat got into the house, you have missed a vital step in the rodent removal program. The very first step of getting rid of rats is to block any and all openings that lead into your home. Uneven door jams, broken vents, loose windows, etc. are all place where rats can enter into a home. If you leave one gap, the rats will find it. To be free of rodents, you need to seal all the holes prior to trapping or more rats will enter the home. Rats are drawn to one another by smell. Your rat issue will never end unless all the holes are shut. Now that you are only dealing with the original rats, set out your traps. Trap setting can be a factor in your success rate as well. Place traps in areas where you have found dropping or urine puddles. Rats return to the same places again and again. Use their system of marking against them and set up traps in those locations.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolrat.com - 469-998-1042
• Dallas, TX Rat Control Services