Call us: 361-520-4343
Welcome to Corpus Christi Rat Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of rats, mice, and other rodents in County, Texas. Rats are dangerous to both your house and health. They chew wires and insulation, and the droppings and urine they leave everywhere can cause fatal diseases. By doing preventative work, the key to permanent removal, we make sure rats never approach your property again. Call us at 361-520-4343 - we answer 24/7 - and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next, and make sure to check out our Corpus Christi animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Corpus Christi's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Rat Removal
- House, Roof, Yard, and Attic Inspections
- Property Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Rat Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Complete Rat Population Extermination
- Poison-Free Rat Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Dead Rat Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 361-520-4343
We are experts in rat control, and are not your typical Corpus Christi, Texas pest extermination company. We don't use poison, since it simply doesn't work, not to mention it causes rats a long, painful death! Poison doesn't kill right away, which means the poisoned rats almost never die where the poison was originally placed, and finding the rodent carcasses means it would take even longer to rid your house of rats. So instead of poison, we use humane and permanent rat control methods such as snap traps, or exclusion and relocation. We completely solve your rat problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas shut, no matter how small, with steel - rats can get in through the tiniest of holes!
- Set a dozen or more traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all rats as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more rats caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Corpus Christi rat removal tip of the month: One way door for rats - There is such a thing as a one way door for rats, though it may not be the most practical method of rodent control for a homeowner. Since rats are nuisance animals and spend their time near people, excluding them from a home will only pass on the problem to someone new. Rats are not like squirrels or opossums that can be put outside with little concern about their survival. Nuisance rats need to live near people to survive. This is one circumstance where lethal trapping is recommended. Do not fear for the rat population; rats outnumber people four to one in most areas. Lethal trapping does not have to be cruel. Snap traps are not only effective but humane. If you install a one way door on a rat hole, the animals will be determined to get back inside their territory. Most of the time, this will mean damage to the trap and then rats re-entering the home. One way door traps are best used for squirrels. A squirrel will not need to desperately get back inside unless there are baby squirrels left behind. Make sure when you trap that you take into account the chance of infant animals left behind.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolrat.com - 361-520-4343
• Corpus Christi, TX Rat Control Services