Call us: 561-235-3025
Welcome to Coral Springs Rat Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of rats, mice, and other rodents in County, Florida. Rats are dangerous to both your house and health. They chew wires and insulation, and the droppings and urine they leave everywhere can cause fatal diseases. By doing preventative work, the key to permanent removal, we make sure rats never approach your property again. Call us at 561-235-3025 - we answer 24/7 - and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next, and make sure to check out our Coral Springs animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Coral Springs's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Rat Removal
- House, Roof, Yard, and Attic Inspections
- Property Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Rat Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Complete Rat Population Extermination
- Poison-Free Rat Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Dead Rat Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 561-235-3025
We are experts in rat control, and are not your typical Coral Springs, Florida pest extermination company. We don't use poison, since it simply doesn't work, not to mention it causes rats a long, painful death! Poison doesn't kill right away, which means the poisoned rats almost never die where the poison was originally placed, and finding the rodent carcasses means it would take even longer to rid your house of rats. So instead of poison, we use humane and permanent rat control methods such as snap traps, or exclusion and relocation. We completely solve your rat problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas shut, no matter how small, with steel - rats can get in through the tiniest of holes!
- Set a dozen or more traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all rats as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more rats caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Coral Springs rat removal tip of the month: Tropical-Zone rats - Rats will live anywhere, even in Miami. All cities have their issues with rats, and the more diligent places will rarely have rats on the streets during the daytime. Rodents in cities like Miami have found vast areas beneath the streets in the form of subway tunnels and sewer systems. These underground avenues are perfect for rodents that do not want to be too conspicuous. City rats can be difficult to get rid of based on their never-ending proximity to homes. If you are experiencing a rodent issue in the city, you need to repair the outside of your home before any progress can be made with the infestation. Home repair is the most important part of rat prevention. If the rats can't get inside, you will not have to worry about getting rid of them. For homes that have already been invaded, most cities have a listing of professionals that can aid in the removal process. A good expert will not recommend using poison, and will advise you on the importance of proper home repair.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolrat.com - 561-235-3025
• Coral Springs, FL Rat Control Services