Call us: 803-380-4246
Welcome to Columbia Rat Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of rats, mice, and other rodents in County, South Carolina. Rats are dangerous to both your house and health. They chew wires and insulation, and the droppings and urine they leave everywhere can cause fatal diseases. By doing preventative work, the key to permanent removal, we make sure rats never approach your property again. Call us at 803-380-4246 - we answer 24/7 - and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next, and make sure to check out our Columbia animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Columbia's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Rat Removal
- House, Roof, Yard, and Attic Inspections
- Property Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Rat Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Complete Rat Population Extermination
- Poison-Free Rat Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Dead Rat Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 803-380-4246
We are experts in rat control, and are not your typical Columbia, South Carolina pest extermination company. We don't use poison, since it simply doesn't work, not to mention it causes rats a long, painful death! Poison doesn't kill right away, which means the poisoned rats almost never die where the poison was originally placed, and finding the rodent carcasses means it would take even longer to rid your house of rats. So instead of poison, we use humane and permanent rat control methods such as snap traps, or exclusion and relocation. We completely solve your rat problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas shut, no matter how small, with steel - rats can get in through the tiniest of holes!
- Set a dozen or more traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all rats as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more rats caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Columbia rat removal tip of the month: Rat chew hole house - Can a rat chew a hole in your house? Sure. The real question is will a rat chew a hole in your house? Rats are very opportunistic creatures. They want the most for the least amount of work. This means that a rat will be more likely to widen an existing hole than it would be to create one from scratch. If you've found a hole in the exterior of your home that has chew marks, chances are the rat isn't completely responsible. Damaged areas of the home are what allow rodents inside. To prevent this, you should be patrolling the exterior of your home searching for openings that may need repair. Once a rat is inside the home, the only recourse is to have the animal trapped and removed. You can take this job on yourself or you can call in a professional. The choice is yours. No matter what you decide to do, you still need to find the holes and make sure they are repaired. You do not want additional rats entering the home and complicating the trapping process.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolrat.com - 803-380-4246
• Columbia, SC Rat Control Services