Call us: 440-536-3472
Welcome to Cleveland Rat Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of rats, mice, and other rodents in County, Ohio. Rats are dangerous to both your house and health. They chew wires and insulation, and the droppings and urine they leave everywhere can cause fatal diseases. By doing preventative work, the key to permanent removal, we make sure rats never approach your property again. Call us at 440-536-3472 - we answer 24/7 - and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next, and make sure to check out our Cleveland animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Cleveland's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Rat Removal
- House, Roof, Yard, and Attic Inspections
- Property Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Rat Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Complete Rat Population Extermination
- Poison-Free Rat Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Dead Rat Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 440-536-3472
We are experts in rat control, and are not your typical Cleveland, Ohio pest extermination company. We don't use poison, since it simply doesn't work, not to mention it causes rats a long, painful death! Poison doesn't kill right away, which means the poisoned rats almost never die where the poison was originally placed, and finding the rodent carcasses means it would take even longer to rid your house of rats. So instead of poison, we use humane and permanent rat control methods such as snap traps, or exclusion and relocation. We completely solve your rat problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas shut, no matter how small, with steel - rats can get in through the tiniest of holes!
- Set a dozen or more traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all rats as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more rats caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Cleveland rat removal tip of the month: Rat in house what to do - A rat in the house doesn't mean going into lockdown. You need to determine how the rat got inside. If the rodent entered through an open door or window, close the item and try to confine the rat. In some instances, you will be able to chase the rat back outside by herding it with a broom. A rat that has entered the home through an exterior hole is a different problem. This rodent may be living inside of your home for some time before you acknowledge it is there. Rats that have established a territory can only be trapped and removed. You cannot chase them out or they will come right back. Closing up the exterior hole is just as important in the later scenario. Not only do you not want the rat to come and go at twill, you do not want new rats to join the original one. Rats give off pheromones to attract other rats. Leaving the rat to its own devices will only result in a large infestation. To trap the rat, purchase some snap traps from the store and bait them with peanut butter. Place the traps in areas where the rat has been seen or where droppings have been noticed.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolrat.com - 440-536-3472
• Cleveland, OH Rat Control Services