Call us: 661-546-6776
Welcome to Bakersfield Rat Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of rats, mice, and other rodents in County, California. Rats are dangerous to both your house and health. They chew wires and insulation, and the droppings and urine they leave everywhere can cause fatal diseases. By doing preventative work, the key to permanent removal, we make sure rats never approach your property again. Call us at 661-546-6776 - we answer 24/7 - and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next, and make sure to check out our Bakersfield animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Bakersfield's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Rat Removal
- House, Roof, Yard, and Attic Inspections
- Property Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Rat Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Complete Rat Population Extermination
- Poison-Free Rat Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Dead Rat Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 661-546-6776
We are experts in rat control, and are not your typical Bakersfield, California pest extermination company. We don't use poison, since it simply doesn't work, not to mention it causes rats a long, painful death! Poison doesn't kill right away, which means the poisoned rats almost never die where the poison was originally placed, and finding the rodent carcasses means it would take even longer to rid your house of rats. So instead of poison, we use humane and permanent rat control methods such as snap traps, or exclusion and relocation. We completely solve your rat problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas shut, no matter how small, with steel - rats can get in through the tiniest of holes!
- Set a dozen or more traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all rats as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more rats caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Bakersfield rat removal tip of the month: Rat catching - Rat catching is usually difficult, no matter the reason for wanting to acquire the rodent. There are a number of ways to go about this task. Some people like to craft their own traps and snares at home; this is acceptable if you don't need to get rats out of a home in a hurry. True rat trapping should be efficient and humane. Most people who need to know how to catch a rat are trying to get the rodents out of a building. Rats inside a home are not as easily fooled as rats wandering outside. The established territory of a home provides rats with escape routes and areas of travel where humans cannot easily go. Rat catching requires knowledge of the rat and the home in order to be successful. The first thing you need to know about rat catching is that you will never catch all the rats unless you block off the entrances into your home. This doesn't mean blocking off the entrances you use; this means blocking off the entrances the rats are using. Rat holes can be as small as a coin and can be at any level on the home's exterior. These openings need to be repaired so that no new rats can come into the building while you are trapping.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolrat.com - 661-546-6776
• Bakersfield, CA Rat Control Services