Call us: 720-826-8380
Welcome to Aurora Rat Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of rats, mice, and other rodents in County, Colorado. Rats are dangerous to both your house and health. They chew wires and insulation, and the droppings and urine they leave everywhere can cause fatal diseases. By doing preventative work, the key to permanent removal, we make sure rats never approach your property again. Call us at 720-826-8380 - we answer 24/7 - and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next, and make sure to check out our Aurora animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Aurora's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Rat Removal
- House, Roof, Yard, and Attic Inspections
- Property Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Rat Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Complete Rat Population Extermination
- Poison-Free Rat Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Dead Rat Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 720-826-8380
We are experts in rat control, and are not your typical Aurora, Colorado pest extermination company. We don't use poison, since it simply doesn't work, not to mention it causes rats a long, painful death! Poison doesn't kill right away, which means the poisoned rats almost never die where the poison was originally placed, and finding the rodent carcasses means it would take even longer to rid your house of rats. So instead of poison, we use humane and permanent rat control methods such as snap traps, or exclusion and relocation. We completely solve your rat problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas shut, no matter how small, with steel - rats can get in through the tiniest of holes!
- Set a dozen or more traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all rats as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more rats caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Aurora rat removal tip of the month: Rat in tight attic - A rat in a tight attic, otherwise known as a rat in the attic, needs to be removed as soon as possible. People tend to ignore rodent problems until they start to cause obvious issues or become really annoying. You should not wait to get rid of your nuisance animal. Rats are very destructive and will be chewing on your wires and cables during the time you procrastinate. Not only does waiting mean the rats are wreaking havoc on your home, the longer you wait, the more likely other rats are to move in. The fact that one rat entered the home means there is an opening to the outside. This hole need to be found and fixed before your rat problem can begin to get solved. Once the hole is fixed, the rat in the attic can be dealt with. Trapping a rat means purchasing a trap for removal. You can try to catch a rat alive, but due to their nuisance inclination, it is recommended that rats be lethally trapped. Lethal trapping for nuisance rats is more humane than live trapping. A rat that has been relocated to the wild is unlikely to survive outside human dwellings.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolrat.com - 720-826-8380
• Aurora, CO Rat Control Services