Call us: 470-480-5055
Welcome to Atlanta Rat Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of rats, mice, and other rodents in County, Georgia. Rats are dangerous to both your house and health. They chew wires and insulation, and the droppings and urine they leave everywhere can cause fatal diseases. By doing preventative work, the key to permanent removal, we make sure rats never approach your property again. Call us at 470-480-5055 - we answer 24/7 - and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next, and make sure to check out our Atlanta animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Atlanta's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Rat Removal
- House, Roof, Yard, and Attic Inspections
- Property Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Rat Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Complete Rat Population Extermination
- Poison-Free Rat Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Dead Rat Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 470-480-5055
We are experts in rat control, and are not your typical Atlanta, Georgia pest extermination company. We don't use poison, since it simply doesn't work, not to mention it causes rats a long, painful death! Poison doesn't kill right away, which means the poisoned rats almost never die where the poison was originally placed, and finding the rodent carcasses means it would take even longer to rid your house of rats. So instead of poison, we use humane and permanent rat control methods such as snap traps, or exclusion and relocation. We completely solve your rat problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas shut, no matter how small, with steel - rats can get in through the tiniest of holes!
- Set a dozen or more traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all rats as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more rats caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Atlanta rat removal tip of the month: Peppermint rat - Peppermint and a rat are two things that coexist quite nicely. That may go against everything you've read so far, but it's the truth. There is nothing about peppermint that upsets a rat. Mothballs, mint, peppermint, citrus, and other kitchen-remedies are unreliable. A rat that comes across a cotton ball soaked with peppermint oil may stop and give the item a sniff, but once the rodent knows there is no food to be had, it will go on its merry way. The strong smell of peppermint is nothing compared to the fumes that rats live with in landfills and sewers. We forget that the rat is a hardy, resilient animal. There are still rats running around in nuclear test sites. If peppermint oil were the solution, every city in the world would have barrels of it on hand. No, the solution to a rat infestation is not so simple. Rats that are inside the home need to be trapped and removed. There is no other way.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolrat.com - 470-480-5055
• Atlanta, GA Rat Control Services